100% organic natural and undiluted African Black Soap
It is still in its natural unscented form. It can be used on its own or can add oils and herbs to suit your needs. It can be dissolved in water to create a body wash.
The benefits of African Black soap are incredible!
- African black soap is known for its natural antibacterial qualities, which may even be more effective than some chemical cleansers. It can be used safely on the face, hands, and body.
- suitable for all skin types, from dry and sensitive to oily and combination. Choose an unscented variety—sans any added fragrances—and you can trust that it won't strip away essential oils or introduce extra oil to your skin, helping to regulate its natural oil production.
- Shea butter is a key component of African Black Soap, providing potential relief of itchiness and dry skin while cocoa and coconut oil help to add moisture.
- Suitable for combination skin, as its shea butter content offers moisture and its coconut oil helps to regulate sebum production.
- Can reduce irritation resulting from eczema, contact dermatitis, skin allergies, and psoriasis. Incorporating oatmeal in the soap can enhance these effects.
- Black soap is abundant in vitamins A and E, which are both natural antioxidants. These compounds help to neutralize free radicals and inhibit unhealthy tissue damage. This may be useful for those with inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea.
- On that note, African Black Soap may also be an effective means of combating acne. In addition to balancing the skin's natural oils, it contains a high quantity of shea, which can help to repair skin cells. Its antimicrobial properties can moreover address severe acne associated with the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
- Shea butter and coconut oil may aid in decreasing collagen depletion and stimulating new growth, potentially leading to smoother skin and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, the abrasive texture of the soap can help remove dead cells, further diminishing the visibility of fine lines.
Quantities/Pricing in 100 gram portions. If you would like to order more, please additional units. Example: To order 500 grams, add 5 units of this product to your shopping cart. Your African Black Soap will be delivered in a sanitized glass container.